BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beyonce, Lil Wayne, and T.I. Lead BET Award Nominations


Queen Bee and two of the best rappers alive that she once collaborated with ("Soldier") are all leading the list of BET nominations this year. With 5 nominations under their belt, I'm sure that Beyonce, Lil Wayne, and T.I. will snatch one or two awards.

Keri Hilson and T-Pain come second with four nominations a piece.

Kanye West, Rihanna, Jazmine Sullivan, and Jamie Foxx all got three nominations.

And I am proud to announce that my fave girl Solange even snabbed a nomination. THANK HEAVENS! I hope she gets it. She deserves the recognition.

The BET Awards 2009 will premiere on June 28 at 8 p.m. LIVE! So tune in! It's always a show to keep your eyes on. Click here to see the complete list of nominees.

0 comments: