BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Truth about Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys


Over a year ago, it was speculated that Alicia Keys was a home wrecker, interfering in the marriage of Swizz Beatz and his wife, R&B hopeful Mashonda. Both Keys and Beatz would deny the rumors, stating that the information was false.

However, Swizz has come out of the closet and stating that his relationship with Keys is blissful. In the song "The Best I Ever Had" that he recorded with new actor-turned-rapper Drake, Swizz spit out the following:
"Wake up in the morning and my baby cooked me breakfast, A's naked wearing nothing on but a necklace … Yeah, she say she wanna treat me like a king; I get big gifts so the money ain't a damn thing She gave me a party at the Guggenheim … What's next? The ring? The baby? She really loves me!"

So why was the relationship kept on the DL for so long? He said in a recent interview that what he and Keys have is precious.

In a recent interview, Swizz did say that what he and Keys have is "precious".

0 comments: