BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Dawn Still Loves DK


Despite the fact that she would love to have a reunion with the other four Danity Kane girls, life for Dawn Richard is pretty amazing right now. Just as amazing as her new haircut.


The new haircut she sported on the Making the Band finale was inspired by the work she's been doing with Diddy on his upcoming album, Last Train to Paris. "I'm working with Puff on his new album, and he's making a movie, and he's doing a whole nre thing, so I thought it'd be dope". Dawn hopes to start work on her own solo work, venturing for an "electro" sound. "Hopefully, in the future, there'll be great things," she said about her solo music. "I want it to be a part of the same direction that [Diddy's] album is goin gin. I feel a comfy vibe in it. It's new. It's neve rbeen heard before. I love the sound that it fits in."

And although she's doing all of this work with Diddy and starting her own, she still thinks that a Danity Kane reunion would be "beautiful". In all honesty, I agree.

0 comments: