BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mariah Carey as Eminem in New Video

Mariah Carey was spotted on the set of her new video, "Obsessed", dressed up as the one and only Eminem. Taking a first look at this picture, I wouldn't have even guessed that it was her. Not a bad job.

Carey has been shooting scenes for the video since this past weekend. As you can tell by now, the song is definitely in dedication to Eminem obsessing over her. I'm sure a diss from him will surface very soon on the web, radio, or something. Maybe he doesn't care or he actually feels a little ashamed. Anyway, I hope the video takes the songs' impact up a little higher because I'm not quite "Obsessed" with it yet. Don't get me wrong, I still love MC! She's my #2.

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel will be released on August 25.

0 comments: