BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


I know that this blog post is a little late, but I've been busy handling business outside of the blogging world. Today, I would be a bit selfish if I didn't start off my blog posts by remembering one of the world's greatest icons that ever lived. Michael Jackson is the epitome of a true entertainer. Words cannot expressed how much his music and his entertainment meant to me and many other fans in the world. He spoke truth in his music and saved lives. He was one of the world's biggest philanthrophist, donating money and goods to almost every leading cause on Earth. He's one of the world's greatest fashion trendsetters. If it weren't for the intricate styles that he put together to express himself, fashion wouldn't be were it is today. He has inspired almost every entertainer in our generation. I don't know any musician in this generation who hasn't stated Michael Jackson as an influence to their work today. He's one of the reasons why I started dancing. He's one of the reasons why I'm so indulged into pop culture. He's one of the reasons why I REFUSE to LIVE without MUSIC! He is hands down the GREATEST MALE ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVED! May he rest in peace. His family is definitely in my prayers. I'm sure this is a difficult time for them.

~De'Carlos Antoine a.k.a. SuperBITCH

0 comments: