BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Will.I.Am VS. Perez Hilton

Every morning, when I wake up, the first I do is turn on my computer. Hello, I'm a blogger, why wouldn't I do that first? Lol! Anyway, so the first thing I did after everything loaded up was sign into my Yahoo! Messenger and my buddy Keenan is like, "OMG! Do you hear what's going in H-Wood?". I respond, "No, but I will find out as soon as I get my juice in my email." Boom! Right when I checked it, it was a message at the top with a subject saying "Will.i.am. vs. Perez". So, I rushed for that, since I knew the MuchMusic Awards were hoested last night. I look at the message and this person is stating that will.i.am physically attacked blogger (my favorite) Perez Hilton at an after party. UH UH! NO WAY! I look at both videos after reading Perez's Twitter status stating that he was bleeding from some punches to othe face. You could tell will.i.am was lying because he stuttered throughout the whole thing and he left some stuff unsaid in my opinions. Perez's video was genuine, I could tell. I felt it in my spirit. You could tell that he was a little terrified after what happened. I'm appalled at the Black Eyed Peas right now and I just have to say this about them:

If you're going to be an artist and you plan on staying in the game for a long time, always be prepared for good, bad, and ugly to be said about you and your work. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are critics that write things about your work when it's released and in all honesty, Perez is no different. He's a famous blogger with a site that 10 million people view on a regular basis, what do you expect?! He is entitled to his own opinion on what anyone does. He might get a little harsh with words, but I'm sure he means no harm. The man is entitled to his own opinion. People are going to say things about what you do and how you do it, regardless. Just because someone says something you don't like hearing or reading doesn't mean you have to attack them violently in public. Then, will.i.am laughs about it in the end. What the hell? I have lost respect for him. I've lost respect for Fergie because she's instigated the entire thing. Perez, you rock! You stood your ground. will.i.am didn't have to get in your face like that over something so small. I don't blame Perez for standing up for himself after what will.i.am was saying in his face. I hate that he got attacked though. VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER PEOPLE! IT LEADS TO DEATH, POSSIBLY! STOP IT! If you're going to be artists, this is expected. Get used to it. Roll on and do what you believe in doing, regardless of what anyone says. The man was entitled to his opinion. Deal with it!

View Perez's video here:
http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-my-statement

View will.i.am's video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZcaiHgIIfY

0 comments: